Discover the day-to-day life of Sportmadness franchisees
In this article, we will tell you what the day-to-day life of Sportmadness franchisees is like.
If you are thinking of opening a sports franchise and want to have your own business in the sports industry, this article will help you to get an idea of how Sportmadness franchisees work, and what their day-to-day life is like once they decide to change their lives and dedicate themselves to the management of sports services professionally.
Their business lines are mainly divided into two: the organization of sports events and the management of sports schools.
They work with public institutions, organizations, clubs, federations, and companies offering professional sports services with the guarantees of a team that has more than 10 years of experience in the sector and a consolidated brand in the market.
What do new franchisees find when they sign the contract with Sportmadness?
If one thing is clear to us at Sportmadness is that we accompany the franchisee throughout their journey in the business, helping them to generate business opportunities and offering constant support with weekly follow-ups.
The steps that the franchisee will follow to start up their business are as follows:
✅ Onboarding and training: they receive initial training to learn how to manage the business. Through several sessions, they will master all the tools and services to be able to focus on sales and execution.
✅ Establishing action plans: all our franchisees work towards objectives. The HQ team helps them prioritize each quarter and design step-by-step, tailor-made plans to meet targets.
✅ Ongoing support and monitoring: the HQ team constantly monitors all our franchisees, interacting with them on a daily basis to be there when they need us most.
There are many aspects to take into account before committing to a sports franchise, but together with an involved team and well-defined processes the possibilities of running a successful business are multiplied.
The day-to-day life of Sportmadness franchisees
Once the franchisees have received all the initial training and advice, they start to get down to work to generate business opportunities and get clients (as well as manage the opportunities they will receive from the Head Office).
They will have a series of technological tools and all the necessary knowledge to carry out their commercial actions and execute their projects.
The platforms available to franchisees and which will be essential in their day-to-day work are as follows:
- ➡️ Training: they have recorded video training sessions in which they will learn everything they need to lead their business to success. In addition, it is continuously updated with new developments adapted to reality and the current market.
- ➡️ Invoicing: an invoicing tool so that you can control your income and expenses, create invoices and see your progress.
- ➡️ CRM: a tool to be able to control all the commercial activity of the business, with a simple sales funnel that helps to control the business opportunities each week.
- ➡️ Project manager: they have a tool that shows step by step, and in chronological order, everything they need to take into account to organize an event or sports school correctly.
- ➡️ Registration website: this is a marketplace where they can publish all the sports services they organize and receive registrations and payments for their events, schools, campuses, etc.
- ➡️ Support platform: they will be able to contact the Central team through support tickets whenever they need it, which will solve their doubts and problems in any matter: preparation of budgets and commercial proposals, marketing and communication actions, company management...
With these tools within their reach, Sportmadness franchisees can manage their business correctly and productively.
Thus, they can focus every day on opening new business opportunities, presenting tenders and commercial proposals, talking to clients, organizing, promoting, and managing the sporting events they have underway, hiring the necessary staff for the sporting activities they are developing, and a long etcetera.
As you can see, if you are a Sportmadness franchisee, every day will be different depending on your clients and the sports services you are organizing at that moment. A very satisfying job because of the values it promotes such as health and sport, and where you will leave the office to work from wherever you want.
Successful sports franchises
Creating a successful sports franchise business is not an easy task. It takes hard work and dedication to achieve the goals and objectives set.
Sportmadness is currently looking for dynamic entrepreneurs to join our growing global network of sports academies and events franchises.
If you have the ambition and desire to become one of our next success stories and would like more information about this opportunity, contact us now!
Do you want to know more about how to open an events and academies sports franchise? Contact us using the form below:
Formulario Sportmadness contacto EN
Contacto formulario Sportmadness.es