Sportmadness Internship Program
Build your future with us
At Sportmadness we work each day to make people successful and we see in business and sports the very best combination to achieve it.
We take internships seriously. Don't worry!! It doesn’t mean that you are going to do boring stuff. It means that we almost only hire people that had been interns. Nowadays more than 80% of the team was an intern one day. And we’re going to keep this policy for the next years.
We look for talent in the
best universities and
around the world
If you are a university or Business School with Sports Management related degrees or masters and want to partner with us and let your students join our Internship Program, please feel free to contact us.
What are we looking for?
Sports lover - You muuuust be an sport enthusiast to work at Sportmadness. We do not care if your sport is football, surf, cricket or running. The freakest the better.
Business oriented - We would love that you wake up thinking in the business and how to improve it and making an impact on it. Then you can check Instagram or have some cereals!
Elegible - We need you to have the possibility to establish an internship agreement with your university or business school. We will talk with them and do all the boring paperwork.
Excellent Writing and communications skills. We are all day talking and writing to people so it is extremely important to help them understand us as best as possible.
Commitment - As we invest a lot of time, energy, and knowledge in you, we think we deserve a great commitment from your side. Let's build a great relationship for the long term!
English - We work in a global environment so in order to connect with all the stakeholders we have and with our team we need you to speak English with professional proficiency.
Role's objective: Help us growing our Community globally.
For each country/region you must be a native speaker or have a proficiency level both in oral and written skills. This position is open for the following markets:
- France & Benelux
- UK, Ireland & Nordics
- DACH (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
Responsabilities: Reporting to our Head of Marketing you will:
- Adapt our business in a box model to your region/country
- Find the best marketing channels to get leads.
- Build and implement lead generation campaigns.
- Help leads through the sales funnel.
- Deliver demos to leads and other stakeholders.
- Create pieces of content.
- Optimize sales processes and results for the company.
Product (Spanish native speaker)
Role's objective: The objective of this internship is to help Sportmadness in improving and expanding its sport services portfolio with the aim to create the best amateur sport experiences.
Responsibilities: Reporting to our Success Manager and Head of Operations:
- Review and improve different items of our sport services.
- Analyze the opportunities in the network and help the Success Manager to assure its success.
- Follow the complete process of our best practices to identify areas to improve the services.
- Help our Community in achieving their services goals.
GimnasioTV (Spanish native speaker)
Role's objective: GimnasioTV is our digital fitness platform, and the objective of the internship is to help us in developing the product and growing our market share in Spanish speaking countries. You will also help in the support and engagement of our users.
Responsabilities: Reporting to our Product Manager:
- Coordinate the generation of the new video contents (personal, suppliers, filming ...).
- Leading the commercial campaign with cold calling and online demos.
- Analyzing the use of the platform for each client and creating recurrent reports.
- Solving users concerns/doubts.
- Creating the blog content to improve user experience
If You can't find any position that fits your profile, but you think that you can contribute a lot in another way,
¡Do not miss the opportunity to tell us!
Fill in the form and tell us why you can be a good option for Sportmadness
Where is the internship based?
As we are a 100% remote company, your internship can be located wherever you want!
When can I apply for internships?
We usually run 3-4 campaigns per year, but anytime you see an open position we’ll be more than happy to meet you.
Are the internships paid?
Is it possible to work at Sportmadness once the internship is over?
More than 80% of the people working at HQ right now were interns once. This is the best proof to show that we would love to have you with us after your internship.
How long do the internship last?
Normally we ask for a 3-month full time period or a 6-month part time period but we always try to adjust to the candidate life.